Ithala offers community-based businesses customised group financial services which are linked to their unique community and cultural needs. We will also focus on linking their businesses to Government programmes, helping them grow and create employment within their communities.
- Business banking;
- Corporate banking services;
- Stokvel and Club Accounts;
- Cashless ATM fees (on us and off us);
- Supply chain management (merchant commission);
- Pre-paid airtime and electricity distribution;
- Bill payments;
- Prepaid funeral insurance;
- Working capital;
- Short-term insurance (commercial and industrial);
- SMME (Vehicle Underwriting Management (VUM) agency) insurance;
- Short-term asset finance (moveable and fixed assets);
- Long-term funeral and credit life;
- Group savings;
- Group loans for taxi finance linked to group savings.